Want to drive more website traffic from Facebook? Call-to-Action buttons will help you do just that. So, how to you embed a CTA button on your posts? Just follow these 8 simple steps:
Go to facebook.com/ads (if you don’t have an advertising account you’ll first need to go to facebook.com/business to set one up)
Go to “Manage your ads” and select “Power Editor” on the left
Click on “Create Post” and add your post details
In the pop-up window you’ll need to fill in the following details:
- URL: Add the URL of your post.
- Post Text: This will appear above your post when published.
- Call-to-Action: Click here to choose which button you’d like to use: Shop Now, Learn More, Sign Up, Book Now or Download.
- Link Headline: This should be the headline of your article or name of your product.
- Display Link: Put the name of your site here
- Description: E.g the description on your blog post
- Picture: You can upload an image directly, or add the URL of an image here.
Choose from either “This post will only be used as an ad” or “this post will be published on the page”
Select “Create post”
Schedule and publish
Upload your post by clicking the “upload changes” button at the top of the page. And there you have it. A nifty little call-to-action button on your posts which will take people to wherever you want them to go!